Homebuyer Education Trainer/Admin/Outreach:
The Homebuyer Education Specialist will coordinate internal and external aspects of homeownership education facilitating/teaching. This person will assist with outreach efforts to external partners such as banks, realtors and businesses as well as cover phones in the afternoons. This position reports directly to the HOC Manager.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Teach homebuyer education, financial literacy classes and workshops both internally and externally
· Assists with the development and implementation of outreach efforts to banks, realtors and businesses to achieve new business and build the corporation’s service lines.
· Assists with cross selling initiatives
· Responsible for working closely with Home Analyst to coordinate marketing materials and PR for classes & workshops.
· Maintain and coordinate monthly class schedules.
· Enter client information into Counselor Max & Salesforce
· Conduct homebuyer research
· Work Collaboratively with other staff in area of community and resource development
· Achieve/Maintain certification and knowledge by attending training as needed
· Prepare monthly reports and other information, as required
· Represent agency at events, seminars, networking functions as needed
· Responsible for excellent customer service and confidentiality
· Assists with daily phone coverage and administrative duties
· Other duties as assigned
· Ability to work with a wide range of professionals in different industries; financial, real estate, government
· Ability to work with individuals/households from diverse backgrounds and experience
· Highly creative, proactive, and self-motivated
· Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Must have the ability to multi-task and possess strong analytical and organizational skills
· Knowledge of grant writing and fund raising a preferred
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Dedicated commitment to the goals of the organization
· Excellent time management skills, organizational skills and ability to work without direct supervision
Please submit your cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by mail to HomeOwnershipCenter, Attn: Danielle Smith, 1611 Genesee Street, Utica, NY 13501.
Submissions without these requirements will not be considered.
Deadline for submitting resumes is Tuesday, November 21st