We are now accepting applications for manufactured home replacement assistance!
Program eligibility requirements include:
- Must own the land and the existing manufactured home (no liens, mortgages or loans)
- Must meet the definition of low income, and provide documentation verifying income is below 80% of the area median income
- The property must meet the definition of substandard
- Property taxes, insurances and electric bills must be current
- Applicants must occupy the manufactured home as a primary residence
- Must demonstrate proof of ownership for both the manufactured home unit and the property on which it is situated.
- Program participants will be required to complete a Financial Education workshop offered by HOC.
For a complete list of eligibility requirements, or for more information, please contact the HomeOwnershipCenter at (315)724-4197, or visit www.UNHS.org. Completed applications are accepted and reviewed on a first come, first served basis. You may submit your application via email to Home@unhs.org, fax to 315.724.1415 or direct mail to 1611 Genesee St. Utica, NY 13501.