COVID-19 Resources for Homeowners with a Mortgage & Renters.
- CFPB Coronavirus mortgage relief options:
- CFPB Video on forbearance options:
- DFS press releases on financial institutions in NY:
- Governor’s executive orders on mortgages forbearance:
- CARES Mortgage Relief Information:
- CARES Act Q&A:
- Federally Backed Mortgages:
- purchased or securitized by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac;
- insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), including reverse mortgages or Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECMs);
- guaranteed, directly provided by, or insured by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA);
- guaranteed, directly provided by, or insured by the Department of Agriculture (USDA); or
- guaranteed under HUD’s Native American or Native Hawaiian Home Loan Guarantee programs
- Need to know if you have a Fannie or Freddie Mortgage Loan:
If you are facing foreclosure or feel that you may be at risk of facing foreclosure from financial loss due to the current COVID-19 crisis contact us today!
Our foreclosure prevention and intervention services can help you and virtual sessions are available.
RESOURCES FOR RENTERS:
- Information on Oneida County Emergency Rental Assistance Program:
Additional Eligibility Information for Oneida County Emergency Rental Assistance
Apply here: https://unhs.force.com/unhscft/NWSHOP__CommunitiesSelfRegCPS
- Clickable map for local Covid-19 response:
- Legislation/CARES ACT updates for rental industry:
- NYS Attorney General information on what landlords can and cannot do:
- Link to CARES Act question and answers for Renters: